Yay you guys have a blog!!! email me your email address and I will invite you to our blog, my email is bondab55@hotmail.com. We sure have missed you guys since we moved up here to Utah, so hopefully we can keep in touch better! By the way this Amy Bond in case you couldnt tell! :)
Hey Crum Clan! So good to see you have a blog! I was hoping that some Sherwood family would have some soon! We have one but it is by invitation only (too many crazies out there). Send us your email and we will invite you to ours. sjeyring@yahoo.com Can't wait to hear all the fun Kooper stories!! --SEAN (and Janet)
2 comments:
Yay you guys have a blog!!! email me your email address and I will invite you to our blog, my email is bondab55@hotmail.com. We sure have missed you guys since we moved up here to Utah, so hopefully we can keep in touch better! By the way this Amy Bond in case you couldnt tell! :)
Hey Crum Clan!
So good to see you have a blog! I was hoping that some Sherwood family would have some soon! We have one but it is by invitation only (too many crazies out there). Send us your email and we will invite you to ours.
sjeyring@yahoo.com
Can't wait to hear all the fun Kooper stories!!
--SEAN (and Janet)
Post a Comment